DJB - Russian Sailors Dance DJB - Russian Sailors Dance

Ahh the russian sailor's dance.

I played this song with my symphony a couple of times and loved it :) I like what you've done with it, but I have a few little things to say. I think the first two notes of the melody are kind of cut short. At least they feel that way to me. And it feels kind of one dimensional. Yes I know it's just a demo :P

bossler13 responds:

I know it's still kinda bleh, but I'm working on it. I'll post the whole thing in due time. I'm glad you know the song. It was one of my favorites to play with the orchestra. Thanks for the review!

TAA--Pyro! TAA--Pyro!

nice

Good job man, I like the piano, I just think it could have been changed up more throughout the course of the song. Your music seems like it would fit my movies >_>

Halo--Lament for Pvt. Jenkins Halo--Lament for Pvt. Jenkins

well done

Well done man. This does justice in giving honor to Jenkins

Naruto Club Naruto Club

pretty good

I'm not a fan of the naruto anime, but I like tha manga and I have to say you did a good job, 4/5, 8/10

TheUrbanNinjaGirl responds:

thnx

Chill song Alpha Chill song Alpha

perfedct for chilling

This is some good stuff dude. I like it. I make claymations and movies and I think that your music could go well with my movies. If you're interested, message me man.
-Liquid 45
"Maintain your individuality"

What boredom sounds like What boredom sounds like

relaxing

Hey, nice job man. I like this track, it's nice and relaxing. Keep it up.

Midnight Apogee Midnight Apogee

Unbelievable

Dude, I can't believe that this song didn't get more downloads, it's one of my favorites! Awesome job dude!

Redse7en responds:

Thanks! If only I mastered the track a bit more I might have gotten more downloads but hey, it's not what other people think. Least I know that I got your approval and even if I made all these songs and appealed to one person I would have felt satisfied.

~RedSe7en

AnSpal - Liquid45 track 1 AnSpal - Liquid45 track 1

;D

no prob dude! thanks for helpin me out with my music! i needed to stop using other peoples songs in my animations :| well anyway, nice job!!! :D

AnSpal1202 responds:

no prob man I'll check out ur animations all the time anyways, plus u didnt hav to use my songs anyway, my songs suck compared to others, whyd u pick my anyways =/?????????????

AnSpal - Soul Remax [L00P] AnSpal - Soul Remax [L00P]

sweet dude

hey dude, this is a cool song. very melodious, and constantly changing, i like it dude, keep it up ;)

Fading Fading

cool

this is a good song dude, but with your style i think you should make your stuff faster and also try and make it a little more melodious, so it gets stuck in your head, ya know?